Uh…. Its been quite sometime I have been waiting to complete this post . As promised in my Diwali post, bringing you 2 guest posts from my 2 very good friends. I just love their variety n love the simplicity with which they make the food even more yummier.
DRY GOBI MANCHURIAN:
|Plain Flour (Maida)||: 3/4th Cup|
|Corn Flour||: 1 tsp|
|Salt||: to taste|
|chopped green chillies||: 2|
|sliced garlic||: 2|
|Ginger Garlic paste||:1 tsp|
|Red chilly powder||: 1 tsp|
|Finely chopped Onions||: 1 cup|
|Ajinomoto||: ¼ tsp|
|vinegar||: 1 tsp|
|Soya Sauce||: 2 tbsp|
|Tomato Ketchup||: 2-3 tbsp|
|Oil||: to fry|
- Make a batter of maida, corn flour, red chilly powder and salt using water. Add ginger-garlic paste to the batter.
- Dip the gobhi florets in the batter and deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and add garlic, chopped onions and green chilli to it.
- Now, mix aginomoto, viniger, soya sauce and tomato sauce to it. Fry till oil seperates.
- Add fried Gobi kept aside and mix well. Garnish it with spring onions or corriander leaves.
VEGETABLE RICE :
|Basmathi Rice||: 2 Cups|
|Mixed Vegetables||: 1.5 Cups|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||: 1 Tblspn|
|Spring Onions||: 2 stem|
|Soya Sauce||: 2 Tsp|
|Vegetable Stock||: 2 Nos|
|OIl||: 2 Tsp|
- Wash, drain the basmathi rice and keep it aside for atleast 30 minutes.
- Chop vegetables of your generic propecia online choice & keep it aside. I have used Carrots, Beans , Peas, Onions. Either microwave the vegetables or open cook them leaving the onions aside.
- Chop spring onions finely & keep it aside.
- In a large pan , add twice the amount of water for the rice measurement. Once the water boils , add the vegetable stock , a pinch of salt and rice. Cook in medium flame. Once the water is nearly about to evaporate , cover the rice pan with a lid and cook for 5- more min in fully low flame. Turn of the gas and allow it cool down a bit.
- In 2 tsp of Olive Oil , Add Ginger garlic paste . Saute them for about 1 minute .
- Add Red onions & spring onions and stir them for few minutes until they get translucent.
- Now add the cooked vegetables and mix them well. Add Soya Sauce & required salt and stir them well. Turn of the gas and keep them aside.
- Now add the rice to the vegetable mixture and stir well until they are well incorporated.
- Serve hot with Gobi Manchurian or Raitha.