Again Chilli Uh?? Yes! But this one is a little more healthy n Definitely Yummier….. For Non Soya Lovers… this is definitely bingo !! Try it… out
If you are looking for a desi version for Soya Chunks ,just check out my Dry Soya Chunk’s Curry .
Let me know what you think of it …. Also please share how you handle Soya Chunks to eliminate any unacceptable aroma .
Straight to the recipe….
|Green Pepper||1 Nos|
For the Marinate:
|Low fat yogurt||6-7 Tblspn|
|Grated Ginger||1.5 Tsp|
|Crushed Garlic||3-4 Pods|
|Chopped Green Chillies||2 Nos|
|Turmeric Powder||1 Tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 Tsp – 2 Tsp|
|Rice Flour||3/4th Tblspn|
|Corn Flour||1.5 Tblspn|
|Tomato Sauce||1 Tsp|
|Soya Sauce||2 Tblspn|
|Double Concentrated Tomato Puree||1 Tblspn|
|Spring Onion||1 Nos|
Optional Vegetables that could be used are baby corn & mixed peppers along with Onion and Green Capsicum.
- Turn on the kettle.. Once it gets boiling , pour it out into a vessel with a pinch of salt. Drop all the Soya Chunks. Lets it soak in for atleast valtrex online sale 15-30 minutes. Once the chunks becomes soft , pass them through running tap water and squeeze out all the excess water.Repeat this process to remove the ‘Stink’.
- Chop the Capsicum and Onions into thin slices , lengthwise.
- In a medium sized bowl , prepare a marinate by mixing all the ingredients under the marinate header.
- Drop all the Soya chunks into it and marinate it well. Set aside for atleast 30 minutes -1 hour.
- Heat oil in a Wok , add in Onions & Green Peppers with just a pinch of salt . Saute them for 3-4 Minutes. Now pop in all the marinated soya chunks and saute them in medium flame for a couple of minutes. Once all the yogurt / water content is evaporated , add the concentrated tomato puree and mix well. Saute until soya chunks gets well coated and cooked.
- Garnish with Chopped Spring Onions and serve as a starter.