L ight , Healthy and still yumm ..Quite a one pot meal! Tats all tat I can call this recipe.. Its full of my fav flavour.. with just the right ingredients..
My friends mum used to make this for his lunch box.. at college.. More than 6 yrs up .. and one fine day I managed to get in touch with this friend of mine.. who used to call this a Macroni pasta.. We used to wait all those 4 years whenever he would get this for lunch and we wud attack it right then. My first introduction to Pasta…when was urs??? I have given this borrowed recipe a twist with the available ingredients..
For Printed Version click here
VEGGIE PASTA DELIGHT
|Choice of Vegetables||1 Cup|
|Garlic cloves||3-4 Nos|
|Chilli Flakes||3/4 Tsp | Increase or Decrease to suit ur spice|
|Ajinomotto||3/4th -1 Tsp|
|Olive Oil||3-4 Tsp|
|Dried Basil||A pinch|
- Cook Pasta of your choice in enough water with few drops of olive oil and a pinch of salt. I have buy cipro over counter chosen Penne.. Once done , drain the water through a colander and run it under tap water.
- I have used Red Onions , thinlysliced carrots ,green peas , black olives and diced green peppers to make my bowl of veggies.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan , drop in chopped garlic . Once it gets fried , add in chillie flakes and the veggie bowl. Saute them for about 2 min . Make sure veggies are still crunchy. Drop in ajinomotto and sprinkle the required salt.
- Now mix together the cooked pasta and saute for another a min. Sprinkle the basil and serve it hot.
- Alternatively prepare by adding garlic, dried red chillies and rock salt in the blender and give it blend. Add them to the olive oil , once done drop in the veggies and saute them with a pinch of ajino motto.Mix together the cooked pasta , saute for a min , garnish with basil and serve hot.