Hello February!!! My love for Legumes is never ending for vegetarians like me. I have to thank Susan , face behind The Well Seasoned Cook for giving me this lovely opportunity to host this event.. Rather let me say I grabbed this chance ,when Susan invited the fellow bloggers last year to host this monthly mingling event . I am taking absolute pleasure in inviting all my lovely readers , fellow bloggers n non bloggers to participate in this 32nd MLLA.
- Prepare any vegetarian/vegan recipe with legumes as the star ingredient. Any cuisine, any course is acceptable as long as it features legumes as a dominant ingredient. (Please note : The term ‘Legume’ in French refers to any kind of vegetable.They are not included in this event)
- Multiple entries are welcome (entries in English only please) although only one submission will be counted towards the random drawing.
- Post a recipe between now and 28th February ’11 .Please provide a link to this announcement page and to Susan’s event page.
- Send a mail with MLLA in the subject line to sandhyaskitchen[at]yahoo[dot]com with the following details.
- Your name
- Location (Optional)
- Your blog name
- Name of the entry/recipe
- URL of your post
- An optional photograph of the final dish that is preferably resized to 400 X 300 (in pixels) or 300 X 400 (in pixels)
- If you don’t have a blog but would like to participate, send an email with the recipe and the above-mentioned buy propecia generic finasteride details and your entry will be included in the round up & prize draw.
- Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
- Recipes from archives or older posts are accepted only if they are re-posted with a link to this announcement page and Susan’s event page.
- Use of logo is optional. Click on the logo below to get the link.
What are you waiting for ??? Cook up , post it and load my inbox with ur legume loaded delight.