Hello bloggy mates…
Its been more than 1 whole month since I have actively blogged.. Have been thro a sickness stride of 2.5 weeks suffering from Flu followed by Tonsillits and bonus was conuctivits. Took me whole of 1 week for recovery and regaining all the lost energy.. Just after tat got buzy with my Boyz Birthday celebration..Finally managed to click pics of this delightful cuppy cakes on my lil one’s bday..
On Fri nite , the day before the celebration , Lil V walks upto me at 11pm and says ” Are you making Muffins for me ??? ” I didnt know wot to say.. Muffin was not on my list for the birthday party… He walked up n down and asked me the same Q again .. Just decided to wake up from my lost thoughts and said.. ” 30 Min Love Pot …You will get it then .” I didnt want to turn down my lil’s request.. After all its his birthday too .. Made 4 batches of 6 Muffins.. finally.
Wondering what muffin to make ?? Remembered the lovely Vanilla Cakes with buttercream frosting on the Joy of Baking . Didnt think much ..and went on to replicate the recipe tetracycline antibiotics purchase from there. Have altered wee bits to suit me right.
VANILLA CUP CAKES
|Plain Flour||11/2 Cups|
|Unsalted Butter||1/2 Cup|
|Baking Powder||11/2 Tsp|
|Semi Skimmed Milk||1/4 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||11/2 Tsp|
This measurement yields 12 Muffin
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line the muffin tin with 6 liners.
- In a large mixing bowl ,using a handmixer beat the butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy. Incorporate one egg after the other , beating well after each incorporation.Beat in the vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the dry ingredients – flour & baking powder.
- With the mixer on low speed, alternately add the flour mixture and milk, in three additions, beginning and ending with the flour. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spoon the mixture into the poured tin upto 3/4th of the case.Bake in the preheated oven for around 20 min or until set. Check with a skewer inserted comes out clean.. Allow it to cool onto a wire rack. Repeat the process with the rest of the batches…
- Enjoy them warm just like Lil V did .. and was fast asleep just as his wish came true 🙂 or Serve them as a party starter just like I did.