All I need in my storage containers is what OXO Pop Containers are about.
A few month’s ago, I began my kitchen revamp project. Right from Kitchen Sink Tidy to Dish Drainer and bits and bobs. Things have been fab and intact so far. We also freshened up my gadget storage area with DC Fix sheets and they look absolutely fabulous.
But a few days ago, whilst I was sorting out my kitchen cabinets, I realised the storage containers need a revamp.
Heyy.. wait!! Don’t be of the impression that its unorganised! Its has always been organised and a storage box for everything but they are not space efficient. Yes, I do have 2 large boxes with dry food in its original packaging as I haven’t got around tidying them.
A few of the 2kg Clip Top Storage Containers take a whole lot of space in the cabinet when I could accommodate at least 6 of the OXO Pop Storage Containers in the place of 2. Yes, I am serious!
When this thought came up, I actually measured up the size of the cabinet and measured the containers as per information on the web and with a few I had before.. Wow.. trust me, they are a super efficient in terms of space, usability and practicality for dry storage.
I love my OXO Products and my lovely readers know that for sure.
But I am still going to tell you, there are many reasons to love the OXO Pop Containers.
- Size of the containers are apt to fit the standard packaging of flour, order tetracycline online uk sugar, pasta etc from the stores. And you really don’t have to tuck any extras away in a plastic bag. For Eg : A 500g Pasta is contained well in1.4l square Pop Container.
- They are perfect for modular use, allowing you to stack in multiple heights to fit into your cabinet. At the moment, my cabinet holds 4* 2kg containers & 3* 5Kg containers. But when I replace them with OXO Pop Containers, I shall be able to hold at least 15 of them of various heights.
- OXO Pop Containers are BPA Free and they are really an important factor when it comes to food storage.
- Push Mechanism creates an airtight seal with a single touch and this particularly important to keep food fresh.
- They are easy to clean, with the instructions provided on the packaging of the containers.
They are available in as a cookie jar, rectangular and square shaped. Price range starting from £6.50 – £19.50.
Did I tempt you enough to pick up some containers?
Well, the OXO UK are giving away one of you the chance to win 3 Pop containers worth 30£.
To be in with a chance of winning OXO Pop Containers, all you have to do is enter via the rafflecopter form below. You can even win extra entries by tweeting and sharing some of my recipes each day. This giveaway is open worldwide and runs until Monday, Nov 6th, 2017
Disclosure: I was sent a set of OXO Pop Containers. All opinions expressed here are of my own.