I have already posted Aloo Tikki recipe earlier.. Will call this Version 2 ( V.2) .Much more simpler Alu /Potato Cakes recipe and less time consuming. Got this recipe from my Gujrathi aunt who lives in London. She is quite an expert.. at it:) I was making Aloo Tikki chat and planned the next day some Ragda Patties .. When I was having a quick regular conversation with her.. Thats when I got this sooper easy recipe !!
Eggless Indeed !!! My second treat for my family in India was Chocolate Chip Cookies. This got to be a bit chewy …. Some of them were chewy… and some were crispy.. Its entirely to do with the time we bake 🙂
My grandpa made it a point to ring me after he had them with his evening Filter Coffee… coz he really cherished and thoroughly enjoyed the taste.. and more over it was his darling grand daughter who had made it!!!
My standard egg replacer is Yogurt.. Very easy to use and we are bound to get it right in the first attempt. My brother picked up Ener-G , the egg replacer powder.. from US.. Definitely my future try’s will have them instead of yogurt!!!
havent written much in last 2 months.. But definitely thr is a want for flow… huhu…..lets get started up Gal!!
Wot is Global Kadai?? “Global Kadai” is a food blogging event, showcasing Global Flavors in an Indian version. This event will bring the creativity of food bloggers to try different recipes from around the globe giving an Indian twist.
- Use your imagination and creativity to prepare the above recipe using ingredients familiar with Indian Cuisine. Post your entries on your blog during the event duration.
- If you already have appropriate entry archived, send it along linking back to this announcement page. There is no limit to the number of entries.
- Provide a link back to this announcement page and also to Cilantro’s page and feel free to use the logo.
- Email your entry to email@example.com with the following details:
- Name, Recipe Name, Recipe URL, Picture Attached
- PHOTOGRAPH OF THE FINAL DISH !
- The deadline for this event is Aug 1st, 2010.
- If you don’t have a blog but wish to participate in this send your entries with a picture, your name and recipe to the above email address the deadline.