- 3 Big Potatoes: boiled ,peeled and mashed
- green chillies: 2-3 nos finely chopped
- coriander leaves : finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Bread 1/2 packet medium thickness
- Semolina ( Rava) – 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- For making Bread Rolls , first we need to make a mixture for filling into the bread.
- Now make a mixture by mixing mashed potatoes , finely chopped green chillies , coriander leaves , and salt to taste .( We could also add chopped onions or grated carrot or boiled peas to the above mixture .) Make small balls out of the mixture & keep it aside.
- In another cup , make a paste of semolina and water. let it be thick .( like a face pack paste proportion).
- Take some water in a bowl and dip a bread slice for few seconds. Squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between palms gently. Now place small potato balls on the damp bread and seal the edges with rava paste. Make sure the filling does not come out from any side.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other slices .
- In a kadai , put some oil and allow it to get heated in a medium flame.
- Deep fry the bread rolls until it turns golden brown.
- For serving , cut the roll into 2 and garnish it with sliced onions & tomatoes . Serve it with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.