- Medium size Onion chopped finely – 1 nos
- Medium sized tomatoes -2
- Tomato puree – 1 Tsp
- Baby Corn – 3 Nos
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Fresh cream – 2 tsp
- Jeera – 1tsp
- Turmeric – 1 pinch
- Dhaniya Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala -1 tsp
- Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- In a kadai ,add 3-4 tsp of oil. Once it gets heated ,add Jeera .Allow it to Splutter.
- Now add 3/4 of the chopped onions.Fry until it is light brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.fry them until the tomatoes and the onions mix well.
- In the mean while cut the baby corns in round shape.. Do not cut it length wise..
- .After 10 minutes add all the powders mentioned above…. turmeric,dhaniya jeera powder,garam masala,chilli powder and salt to taste.Mix them well for about 5 min.Once the powders are mixed well.Add the tomato puree.
- Also Add the round shapped baby corns along with the 1/4th left out onions to the fry pan.
- Stir for about 5-10 minutes. Now add 2 tsp of fresh cream and stir it until it is mixed well. Then close the fry pan with a lid .
- After 10 minutes… add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Baby corn punch is now ready to serve….