Mug Desserts are perfect to satisfy the instant palette craving and they can be whipped up in a jiffy. Early this month, I posted a recipe for 2 Min Microwave Mug Brownie and loved the response from my little tasters,readers, friends and family. And I had promised for the second recipe to follow soon… Ooops!! I have taken a little longer than agreed. Hold on .. This delayed post definitely has a treat for you. I had a shoutout on Facebook about the Mug Recipes and a lot of my co bloggers came up with their links. Thank you girls for the instant support. This recipe for 2 Minute Mug Chocolate Chip cookie is a full proof,finger licking dessert.
Rafeeda from The Big Sweet Tooth shares 2 of her handy recipes – Vanilla Mug Cake & Chocolate Orange Mug Cake. If you read her post you realise about her cravings. A little piece from one of her posts- ” I am a queen of cravings. I keep craving for sweet. I know it’s just not good, but sometimes, I just can’t hold myself.”
Suma Rowjee , blogs & vlogs at Cakes and More shares Instant Microwave Brownie . They are Instant, Microwaveable,Chocolate and Eggless too. Suma’s blog is a storehouse of baking recipes. If ever you are in a dilemma, don’t forget to stop by.
Preethi dedicates this 2 Min No fail eggless Mug Cake recipe to her son who can scoop the whole cup in a Jiffy.
Naina has shared her brilliant Birthday Fix recipe – Nutella Chocolate Chip Mug Cakes. She calls it “A chocolate lover’s dream, with oodles of Nutella thrown in for good measure. Topped with whipped cream and more chocolate chips. Moist, rich, chocolatey and oh-so-good.”
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Plain Flour
- 1/8 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Yolk
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- The whole idea is to prepare the Cookie in a mug. So add the butter in the mug. Heat it in microwave for approx. 45 seconds.
- The butter would melt. Make sure it doesn't boil.
- Add the sugars, salt, vanilla extract, egg yolk and stir well to combine.
- Add the flour, slightly less than 1/4 of a cup ( make sure its not heapful or levelled. it is slightly dipped).Stir well.
- Add 3/4 the quantity of chocolate chips and mix it well. Scatter the remaining on the top.
- Cook in microwave for 40- 60 sec. Check if its done at 40 seconds. Mine was ready at 50 seconds. Do not cook past a minute , as the cookies continues to cook even after the removing the mug from the microwave.