Chocolate, Coffee, Dessert!!!
My Super Easy 10 Minutes Chocolate Tiramisu is layered with Chocolate Cake, Coffee Cream and some Cocoa. Overlay them in Small Mason Jars and serve the classic Italian dessert in a casual funtastic way! It’s Eggless and with No Alcohol too !!!
Yieppe… We are all set to welcome the New Year in the next few days .. And you ?? This year has been super exciting and handsful with blogging, photography, home and more. What an eventful year it has been.. I have to say!! A year full of exciting blogging projects, new photography assignments, stock photography, handsful of very lovely blogging buddies and so forth!
A blog that was merely started 7 years back to document recipes I cook regularly , to the recipes I inherit from my tambrahm family with palakad cuisine, to all funtastic recipes on the go !! Over the years, it has turned into a photography blog to accompany recipes. Isn’t it exciting!!! I never thought with time and trial , I would want to work towards achieving candid images for every post. I have to admit, if ever I am not convinced with the pictures I shoot, the recipe doesn’t make it as a post. Well you can call it my obsession or you can call me silly, but that’s the truth. I often feel guilty if the pictures do not do justice to the subject ( Food). Does it happen with you ??
I shot these sinful Chocolate Tiramisu in Dark Background too. coz I wasn’t sure if the white background had done justice as I had expected.
Also I am slowly learning to capture my fear of working with Indian food. Somehow I do get panic attack many times when I have to picturise them. Well, that is going to be task for the New Year 2017, rather my resolution !!! Apart from a dozen of bakes and beverages, I am going to work on large number of posts on Indian Cuisine in the New Year!
For the wonderful lovely year I would like to treat you virtually to this amazing Chocolate Tiramisu!! It’s one of the bestest desserts I have experimented in recent times. Not once, Not Twice But Three Times is what I have made in 3 weeks and treated all my guests the same dessert. They have been so thrilled with this dessert and I have had my little guests coming back for extra helping hand for coffee cream specially.
I have mastered this recipe, making it several times. When I made for the first time, I had used Single Cream accidently instead of Double. And the flavour was still amazing. My first guests actually asked me”where did I buy them?” Probably they were quite new to being served in mason jars. I was over the moon with that delightful comment as the slightly melted cream was not to my expectation. But everyone else loved it to the moon.
So when I made it the next two times, I made sure to use Double Cream. 100 % Success rate with the delicious desserts in Jars. Heyy did I tell you, now my Ball Preserving Jars have turned into my dessert jars for good.
Try them and tell me how did it go with the making at your end? I would love to hear from you about it. If you would like to make the traditional Italian Tiramisu cake, check out my recipe that I made 6 years ago.
On this Note, I would love to wish my Lovely Readers a Very Happy New Year 2017 !!!
- 250 g or 1 Tub of Mascarpone Cheese
- 600 ml of Double Cream
- 3/4 Cup of Icing Sugar
- 3/4 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 80 ml Cooled Coffee Concentrate
- Chocolate Cake - Either Store bought or Save a few pieces from your Holiday Bakes .
- 160 ml Cooled Coffee Concentrate
- Cocoa Powder for Dusting as needed
Prepare Coffee Concentrate, add 2 Tsp of Instant Coffee Powder to 240ml of Boiling Hot Water. Allow it to cool down.
- Place Double Cream and Mascarapone Cheese in a large mixing bowl, whisk until well mixed. Add Icing Sugar gradually while whipping followed by the addition of coffee concentrate and vanilla essence.. Whip all of them together until a soft peak is achieved.
- Seal the bowl with a cling film and place it in the refrigerator if you have some time for preparing your jars.
- To Serve Chocolate Tiramisu in small Preservative Jars sized 135ml , Layer the Base with a disk of chocolate cake. Alternatively you could place chocolate cake crumble at the base and give a good press with the back of a spoon. Drizzle 1 tsp of Coffee Concentrate onto the cake.
- Top a generous serving of Coffee Cream Tiramisu over the Cake.
- Dust some Cocoa Powder and place it in the refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes before serving.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the jars. I could make 12 servings of Chocolate Tiramisu with this measurement.