This Black Forest Pavlova screams Summer!!
We rightfully deserve Pavlova’s every occasion, every season.. And summer screams stone fruits and fresh produce. Gorgeous Bright Days calls for get together with friends and family and we have been blessed ever so often this summer. One of those lovely days when it was BBQ time, I wanted to put together an easy peasy classic dessert – Black Forest Pavlova.
Well, Guys hold on It is really easy !! I will tell you how?
Walkers Shortbread have created family sized Pavlova that is just perfect for creating the ideal dessert. And that’s half the job done.
Make the Espresso Cream a few hours before the party
Remember to keep the Cherries Washed and ready
And keep the Cherry Syrup sorted
Easy isn’t it!!
I have made Meringues with Mango Curd and Strawberries before with meringues from Walkers Shortbread and we had some happy tummies !! I have had a few friends asking me, if I made the meringues at home. Now that’s compliment …. for Walkers as they tasted just like homemade! What more can one ask for.
I love creating my desserts from scratch many times. But off late, things have to planned so quick and a Good Cheat is acceptable.. like my Walkers Shortbread Pavlova. Just fill it with whipped cream and lots of fruits and serve it…
But I decided to go for a stack and it was nothing short of a Summer Black Forest Pavlova Cake!! Absolutely light, lots of espresso kick and a trip down to the Black forest with Cherries!!
I have partnered with the Lovely folks at Walkers Shortbread once again to bring you this summer-inspired pavlova recipe – Black Forest Pavlova !
Disclosure: This post is in collaboration with Walkers Shortbread. All opinions expressed here are of my own and I was not expected to write a positive opinion.
- 3 Family Sized Pavlova
- Espresso Cream recipe below
- Cherry Syrup recipe below
- 1 Can of Black Pitted Cherries
- Shaved Dark Chocolate
- Espresso Cream Ingredients:
- 600 ml Chilled Double Cream
- 1/4 Cup Icing Sugar
- 2 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- Cherry Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 Can of Pitted Black Cherries in Syrup
- Place the first pavlova, top it with Espresso Cream, pitted cherries, drizzle some cherry syrup. Layer it with second pavlova and repeat the process.
- Place the third pavlova, fill the centre with espresso cream, shaved dark chocolate, fresh cherries and a good drizzle of cherry syrup.
- Chill the Black Forest Pavlova stack and serve.
- Espresso Cream Directions:
- Beat Chilled Cream with instant coffee powder and icing sugar in a bowl fitted with stand mixer or with an electric mixer until it just holds stiff peaks. Set it aside.
- Cherry Syrup Directions:
- Drain the Syrup into a saucepan and set the cherries aside. Heat the Syrup in low flame until you get a bit of syrup-y consistency.