Blackcurrant Apple Mocktail drink can be shaken up in 10 minutes with Blackcurrant Juice, Limeade concentrate and sparkling apple juice
Never realised that I am enjoying splashing and mix matching the fruit juices and lemonade into a funtasting concoction. When my first assignment to post mocktail recipes came through, I literally went shopping for drinks and the best combo that can fit in… Probably in years for the first time I was hanging around the juices section for a longer duration than normal, that my missy told me – “Lets go ma ” ..We have ticked our list.
That weekend I also went prop shopping to my favourite car boot sale that is locally held. Picked a couple of glasses and glass servers, pitchers just for this. My shopping didn’t end there… I found pewter plates, that I have been wanting for months. Finally my long search ended.
In my next party at home, we are going to have an array of mocktails for sure..!!! Today, in this post, I am sharing a mocktail recipe that can be splashed together in less than 5 minutes.. But make sure you have enough ice in your freezer or buy some to have loads before the party.
For more Mocktail Ideas, check out Aam Panna aka the Raw Mango Indian Summer Beverage, Summer Berries Spritzer
- 100 ml Blackcurrant Juice
- 50 ml Limeade Concentrate
- Appletiser Sparkling Apple Juice
- Enough Ice cubes to fill the glasses
- Lemon slices
- mint leaves for garnish
- Combine Blackcurrant Juice, Limeade concentrate in a mixer. Add Ice cubes and lemon slices to each of the glasses as desired. Divide the Blackcurrant limeade mixture into both the glasses. Top it up with Sparkling apple juice, garnish with Mint leaves and serve.