A total buzy Easter long weekend!! Full of activites and actions… Played my first Wii game …. and had a tournament…. We had friends visiting us and we too visited a few…Highlight of this long weekend .. was the Disco Nite at home… It was truely rocking!!
Apologies for not visiting any blogs because of the hols …. Am back with a zing… now and catching up…
I had a couple of new dishes on the card ..Worth mentioning was Chilli Soya… Quite Different from this. .. and quite healthy!! Also prepared Kozhakattai for lord Ganesha.. Though I have posted the recipe earlier , my pics were totally amateurish…. It was my first recipe for any event too !!Have updated… it… with my new clicks..
My inspiration for this recipe is Chilli Parotta from Raks Kitchen 🙂 . Since I do not buy parotta’s , I went on with Garlic and Coriander nan’s as the base. After I made this delicacy , I asked my guests on 2 different occasions as to what is the dish….Hardly anyone cud get it right… But all of them felt it was exciting n tasty.
|Mini Garlic Coriander Nan||6 Nos|
|Green Pepper||1 Nos|
|Grated Ginger||1 tsp|
|Chopped Green Chillies||2 Nos|
|Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander Powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin Powder||1 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tsp|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 tsp|
|Double Concentrated Tomato Puree||2 Tblspn|
|Hot & Sweet Sauce||2 Tsp|
|Tomato Sauce||1 tsp|
|Soya Sauce||1 tblspn|
|Cumin Seeds||1/2 Tsp|
|Spring Onion||1 Nos|
|Coriander Leaves||1/4 Cup|
- First pop the Nan’s in the toaster just like the bread . Once it pops out , spread salted butter over it and chop them into small pieces with the scissor. Repeat the procedure with the rest of the nan’s.
- Chop Onions into small cubes & green peppers lengthwise.. I would say how ever u like.. .
- In the meanwhile , heat oil in a wok , pop in some cumin seeds .Once they splutter drop ginger,garlic & green chillies . Once garlic gets slightly brown , add in Onions n Peppers. Saute for just 2 minutes..
- Key is that .. the vegies have to be crunchy. Now add in all the powders , tomato puree , hot & chilli sauce, tomato sauce & soya sauce. Saute for another 1 min .
- Add in all the chopped Nan’s & mix well .
- Garnish with Chopped Coriander leaves n Chopped Spring Onions. Chilli Nan is ready to be served in 30 minutes.