Really excited to share … that I m on a long holiday for 7 Weeks… Leaving tomm …
Looking forward to shopping and celebrations with family and friends…Hoping to catch up with lovely traditional recipes from my grandmum & mum.
Will b missing the lovely spring out here and my lil bloggy.. She is 11 months old.. now..
I m creating autoposts to keep my space going !!Please keep coming and leave ur lovely comments that make my day every day!!
I m actually feeling a bit sad.. that I will not b able to catch up with all the delicious recipes.. for sometime…
Will c u sooon !! Until then enjoy my classic blueberry muffins.. as a treat for this lovely spring.
One of my happiest days in my life was a few day’s ago…Thanks to H for making my day. To treat him on this joyous occasion , I surprised him with a basket of Blueberry Muffins.. straight from the oven.. when he returned from work. H took them to work & friends loved it too…
|Plain Flour||2 Cups|
|White Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|Baking Powder||1 Tsp|
|Frozen Blueberries||1 Cup|
|Large Egg||1 Nos|
|Sunflower Oil||1/4th Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 Tsp|
|Low Fat Stirred Yogurt||1 Cup|
|Semi Skimmed Milk||1/4th Cup|
- For preparing this delectable muffin mix, rule is pretty much the same. Place all the dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately. Incorporate dry ones into the wet slowly with continous whisking.Do Not Over Do… whisking !!And Bake it 🙂
- Preheat the Oven to 190 C. Line 6 Muffin papers into the Muffin trays.
- Bring together Plain flour,Sugar,Salt, Baking Soda & Baking Powder in a large mixing bowl..Take out 1 Tsp of the flour mix and gently toss the frozen blueberries.
- Into Another mixing bowl , whisk beaten egg, oil , vanilla extract, yogurt & milk.
- Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients .Mix until all the flour is well incorporated.Gently stir in the blueberries and give a quick stir.
- Spoon the batter upto 3/4th the Muffin Cups .Bake for roughly 20 minutes or so. Check in the center whether the skewer inserted comes out clean. Repeat the procedure with the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm with a cup of Tea just like I did.
- Sugar quantity could be increased by another 1/4th .We felt the sweetness was quite mild compared to the store bought ones.
- This measurement yields 11 Muffins.