Holiday Cranberry Mojito – Refreshing & colorful mocktail drink, perfect to entertain your guests in this festive season!
So easy to make in a pitcher too! You will also love our easy Apple Cider Drink that’s perfect for this holiday period.
BEST CRANBERRY MOJITO MOCKTAIL
I love making mocktails & cocktails. Let me tell you, they are surprisingly easy to make and so colorful.
Depending upon what you are making, muddle the mint leaves & lime juice together. Now you can add the cranberry simple syrup followed by rum or juice and desired amount of limeade.
Garnish with a sprig of mint leaves and cranberries.
A mojito is usually stirred and not shaken in the cocktail mixer. A friend of ours told me when he made us a delicious Watermelon Mojito about it. Mojitos so easy to make in a large pitcher too if you are entertaining friends and family for a holiday dinner.
The best part about this recipe is that it can be easily doubled or tripled or even halved without much hassle.
WHY MAKE THESE MOJITOS
They are refreshing, colorful and light
So easy to make plus they require only a handful of ingredients
Easily customizable. Hate mint in the recipe – use any other herbs like Basil, Rosemary, or Thyme. You can use lemon instead of lime if that is what you have at hand.
Mojito’s are typically enjoyed in the summer, but I am never of the opinion to wait for the right season to relinquish them. Isn’t it? Celebrations brighten up with the mugs of colorful mocktails and cocktails, rather than the boring fizzy drinks.
And last Christmas party, we had an array of mocktails and Cranberry Mojito was one among them. Red color burst from the cranberries syrup and green from the mint leaves was in sync with the Christmas spirits.
I made one pitcher of Cranberry Mojito with Rum and the other pitcher was a Virgin Mojito. The simple syrup and the garnishes are exactly the same in the recipe. The only ingredient that changes are rum or juice.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LOVE
HAVE YOU MADE THIS EASY FRESH CRANBERRY MOJITO DRINK?
Be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a ★ rating!
Fresh Cranberry Mojito recipe below
For the Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 225 g Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
For the Holiday Cranberry Mojito Recipe
- 120 ml White Rum or Orange Juice
- 120 ml Simple Syrup
- 120 ml Store bought Limeade / Soda Water
- Icecubes as needed
- 30 Mint leaves
- 8 Lemon slices or Lime Slices
- Mint leaves
- Fresh Cranberries
- In a medium sized saucepan add the cranberries, sugar and water and simmer over medium heat.
- After 5 minutes, cover the pan with the lid as the berries begin to burst. Turn off the heat, allow them to cool.
- Grind them in a blender and strain it to collect the smooth Cranberry Simple Syrup.
- Arrange glasses to be served. Add mint leaves and lemon slices and bash it up with a muddler.
- Pour 30 ml of Cranberry syrup into the glasses, followed by enough ice cubes.
- Pour 30ml of White Rum and then top it with the desired amount of limeade/ sparkling water.
- For a mocktail, Skip the rum and Add 30ml Orange Juice. Top it with desired amount of limeade/ sparkling water.
- Garnish with cranberries and mint leaves.