Here’s an easy recipe for Fresh Apple Celery Juice that is so much better than the bottled stuff. Made with just 4 simple ingredients – fresh apples, celery, ginger, and lemon – this juice is the perfect pick-me-up any time of day!
Directions for both Slow Juicer and Blender included.
About this Homemade Apple celery Juice recipe
I absolutely love making celery juice at home a few times a week. There are so many reasons why I enjoy it, but the main ones are that it’s quick and super easy to make, it’s packed with nutrients and antioxidants, and it tastes really refreshing. Plus, I really love that I can control exactly what goes into my juice and I don’t have to worry about any added sugars or preservatives. So much better than the bottled stuff.
Homemade celery juice is just pure, natural goodness in a glass. This homemade celery juice is versatile. Sometimes I make it only with apples and celery. And sometimes I add a bit of ginger and lemon for added flavors.
Did you know celery is so low in calories? You really don’t have to worry about overindulging.If you’re looking to boost your health and add some extra greens to your diet, celery juice might be the answer.
Why should you try this Apple Celery Juice?
- Simple and quick to make, with only two essential ingredients.
- Versatile and can be easily incorporated into any diet or lifestyle.
- Healthy Benefits – High in antioxidants and nutrients such as vitamin K, vitamin C, and potassium. Can help reduce inflammation and improve skin health. Aids in weight loss, digestion, and detoxification.
- Dietary needs – Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy free, Gluten-free
- Enjoy it as a pre-workout drink, post-workout drink, mid-morning, elevenses, or after-school drink.
How to make Fresh Celery Juice
In a Slow Juicer
Turn on the slow juicer. Push the apple, celery, and ginger into the chute of the slow juicer one by one.
Once the juice is finished, pour it into a glass and enjoy! You can also add a squeeze of lemon to give the juice a little extra flavor if desired.
If you find the juice is too thick, add a little water to thin it out.
In a blender
Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. If you find it hard to blend, add about 1/3 rd – 1/2 a cup of water to start with. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender a few times to ensure everything is well combined.
If the juice is still too thick, you can add a little water or ice to thin it out. If it’s too thin, you can add more apple or celery to thicken it.
Once the juice is to your desired consistency, pour it into a glass and enjoy!
You can also strain the juice through a fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth to remove any fibrous bits if desired.
How to store Celery Juice?
To store celery juice, it is best to keep it in a mason jar or air-tight container in the refrigerator. Freshly made celery juice will last for about 2-3 days in the fridge, although it is best to drink it as soon as possible for maximum freshness and nutritional value.
If you want to store celery juice for a longer period of time, you can freeze it in an airtight container. To thaw, simply place the frozen juice in the refrigerator until it is fully thawed. Frozen celery juice will last for about 3-4 months in the freezer.
What are the health benefits of celery juice?
Celery juice is a rich source of antioxidants and nutrients such as vitamin K, vitamin C, and potassium. It is known to support healthy digestion, reduce inflammation, and improve skin health. It also aids in weight loss and detoxification.
How much celery juice should I drink per day?
There is no set recommended daily intake for fresh celery juice. Some people drink it in small quantities as part of a healthy diet, while others consume it in larger amounts as part of a juice cleanse or detox.
Can I mix celery juice with other ingredients?
Yes, you can mix celery juice with other ingredients to add flavor or boost the nutritional content. Some popular additions to celery juice include apples, lemons, ginger, and other leafy greens like spinach.
If you love this recipe, you will also love
Fresh homemade Apple celery juice recipe below
- 9 large stalks of celery about 300g
- 3 apples cored and chopped
- 1 inch ginger optional
- Juice of 1/2 lemon optional
- ½ -⅓ cup water optional
In a slow juicer
- Turn on the slow juicer. Push the apple, celery, and ginger into the chute of the slow juicer one by one. Add ½ a cup of water to thin it out a bit.
- Once the juice is finished, pour it into a glass and enjoy! You can also add a squeeze of lemon to give the juice a little extra flavor if desired.
In a high-powered blender
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Add about 1/2 – 1/3 rd cup of water to allow the blender to juice.
- If the juice is still too thick, you can add a little more water or ice to thin it out. If it’s too thin, you can add more apple or celery to thicken it.
- Strain the juice through the fine-mesh sieve to remove the fibrous bits. Enjoy.