Need a super simple, 5 ingredient, Mango Dessert that’s perfect for making with kids and takes less than 5 minutes to make? Then you have to try my super easy Vegan Mango Sorbet! They make a great alternative to Ice creams and perfect for anyone with lactose intolerance. This recipe for Mango Sorbet won the Pinterest 2018 Best Sweet Treat Award and Its BBC GOOD FOOD APPROVED!
(VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE)
MANGO SORBET WON THE PINTEREST AWARD FOR THE BEST DESSERT 2018
Yes, Vegan Mango Sorbet by Sandhya’s Kitchen – was the Winner of ‘best sweet treat‘ in the Pinterest UK Food + Drink Awards 2018 .I was absolutely chuffed. This recipe is BBC GOOD FOOD APPROVED! I really cannot ask for anymore. This recipe was crafted with so much love, keeping in mind how my family would love it.
And also 100% kids approved!
WHAT IS MANGO SORBET MADE OF?
WE KNOW YOU WILL LOVE THIS MANGO SORBET RECIPE BECAUSE
- You need only 5 Ingredients and 5 Minutes of prep time.
- The recipe is Vegan, Gluten-Free & Dairy Free. It’s a delicious alternative to Ice creams and you can enjoy it guilt-free too.
- It is insanely delicious & luscious. Who does not like an indulgence?
- No fancy gadgets like Ice cream maker or a high-speed blender or a stand mixer are needed.
- Perfect dessert recipe to feed a crowd and enjoy any time of the year.
- This recipe is adaptable. You can make the Sorbet with a canned mango pulp or fresh mangoes.
WHY MAKE MANGO SORBET AT HOME?
It is so easy to make Mango Sorbet, I am all set to make this dessert any time of the year. Call it a perfect alternative to Ice cream or Ice cream’s poor cousin or a Healthy Summer Dessert, I find Vegan Mango Sorbet as a luscious fruity treat and a good substitute for Ice cream.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED FOR MANGO SORBETTO
Mango Puree – Make them with fresh mangoes or use Store-bought Mango Puree. Either of them works really well. I have made healthy mango sorbet using canned Kesar Mango Pulp. Keep in mind canned mango pulp is already sweetened a bit, so you may want to adjust the sugar accordingly.
Maple Syrup – I love the flavor of maple syrup in my sorbet. If you like, you may as well swap with honey.
Coconut Milk – There is no substitute for coconut milk in my perfect sorbet recipe. some people fancy using frozen bananas instead – but I am not huge of bananas.
Vanilla Extract – is optional. I personally love vanilla, so try to include them in my desserts.
Lime adds that perfect hint of tart to this sorbet. I might as well call this dessert mango lime sorbet.
HOW TO MAKE MANGO SORBET IN 5 MINUTES?
I am not exaggerating when I said – ” It took me just about 5 minutes” to put together. Believe me or not!! This is exactly what I did and my kiddos just loved the Mango
Icecream. Sorbet. The little one could not make out any difference, instead, she fell in love with them and polished her bowl clean.
You just need to add the ingredients to the blender and blend it until smooth. Tadaa. Transfer them to a metal tin or a plastic box, cover with a cling film and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
When you are ready to indulge, just take them out 15 minutes before. Scoop out with an ice cream scooper and serve immediately.
Homemade Frozen desserts are our family favorites. , I love making 3 Ingredients Strawberry Ice cream , 3 Ingredients No Churn Mango Ice cream, Easy Chocolate Icecream and stash it in the freezer for later.
THE ICE CREAM SCOOPER
OXO’s Trigger Scoop makes large round scoops of Sorbets/ Ice creams and deposits them with a simple press of the lever. A tab on the Ice Cream Scoop keeps your hand from sliding up as you scoop, and the soft, non-slip handle relieves pressure on your hand. THIS IS ONE ICE CREAM SCOOPER, I can highly recommend.
I really love it when the ice creams/sorbets are full scooped rather than partially broken scoops. The trigger scoop does exactly what I prefer!! They are great for cookie dough too!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, YOU WILL ALSO LOVE
HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE?
Be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a ★ rating!
SUPER EASY MANGO SORBET RECIPE BELOW
- 3 Cups Mango Pulp
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Juice of 1/2 a Lime
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until well combined.
- Transfer them to a Metal tin or a plastic box and freeze them for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- If the sorbet is really firm, let the sorbet sit outside for 15 minutes or so before you could scoop them into the bowls.
- Scoop them with an Icecream Scooper and serve immediately. Garnish with mint and enjoy your Mango Sorbet Guilt free.