Have you checked out these sleek and stylish SIGG Star Glass Water Bottles?
We are huge fans of reusable Glass water bottles at home and the kids join the bandwagon too with us.They have always wanted to sneakily grab our Glass Bottles placed on my bedside table at night. But mum knows it the best:) I would make sure its back to pavilion after use.
The lovely team at Sigg asked us if we were interested in reviewing these SIGG Star Glass Water Bottles and trust me it was quite timely!! Kids were as excited as Mumma as they would get one of their own too.
Star midnight 0.5l & Star Scarlet 0.85l bottles are what we chose!! Do check out SIGG website, they have a bottle for everyone:)
It has been snowing since yesterday. .Thanks to the mini Beast from the East!! But no thanks in real sense. Our landscaping appointment was scheduled for today and it had to be rescheduled due to unforeseen weather. So missy and I stepped out to check out how our new shrubs were doing on the lawn… Thankfully, they are doing well and will stay strong in most weather condition.
Missy wanted Mumma to bring her some warm water in her new water bottles and the handle was absolutely convenient to carry. Silicone sleeve encapsulating the glass bottle is just soo soft to touch and smooth:)
What do we love about these SIGG Star Glass Water Bottles?
- The Boroscillate glass is heat resistant, so works well with hot and cold beverages
The Silicone Cover protects the glass bottles, providing ample grip together with shock protection for the glass.
- Colors are so trendy and they have a color to choose your style right from Scarlett, Midnight, Anthracite and shade colors.
- Stainless steel ensures there is absolutely no transfer of flavors from juice/ drinks from the previous use.
- Cleaning is really simple. Simply uncover the silicone sleeve, remove the cap and place all the parts in the dishwasher or wash it by hand.
- SIGG bottles are BPA and EA free, meaning clean drinking with no harmful substances.
SIGG – “The art of hydration. Swiss excellence. Since 1908.”
Premium bottle brand, SIGG, has been creating safe, durable and stylish reusable water bottles since 1908. Enjoyed by drinkers globally,its 110-year history has seen SIGG become the leading Swiss bottle brand well-known for its design, innovation and long-lasting quality.
They are available at Selfridges, Amazon and online at sigg.com. RRP 0.5l £19.99. 0.85l £23.99.