Easy Zingy Fruity Mocktail recipe in under 15 Minutes.
For some reason, I still feel we are in mid September. The weather has been fabulous last week, infact it felt so much like Indian summer . All that the weather demanded was some cool breezy clothing and a glass of cocktail / mocktail and laze in the garden. Play with the kiddos , paint some prop boards and just enjoy the last lag of bonus weather. But nothing of that sort happened !!
Instead we decided to utilise the gorgeous weather and stepped out to Bicester Village, the designer outlet. We enjoyed the drive with some classic music and the non stop chitter chatter in the backseats from the kiddos. When they actually snooze, it feels like everything has come to a stand still 🙂
I am pretty sure, this weather will not last long on the cards. It does feel chilly in the mornings and late evenings. The leaves on the trees are changing colors , some of them have began to fall . Hello October !! Its Pinktober !
Since we did not get anytime to stay indoors over the weekend , the mocktail plan got pushed to the weekday i.e Today !!! Though the weather sucked, raining non stop .. this pomegranate mojito was the best thing I could say happened today in this weather.
Making this drink is pretty easy, if you have all the ingredients ready and stacked up. Since I was sure to make this breezy fruity zingy drink around the weekend, I made my limeade concentrate ahead in time. It is simple, just incase you decide to make it at home. For recipe – click here. To 1/4 th cup of the concentrate, I added 3/4 cup of water to make my Limeade. Also got some help from the kiddos to make some fruit ice cubes..
Without much a do , lets head straight to this colourful zingy sparkling mojito.
Proportions for them is just how you would like them to be.. None of the measurements need to be 100 % perfect. If you enjoy your drink a lil more zingy , add more limeade . If you like it sweeter, add some more sweetener like honey or sugar to your limeade . I leave you here, to make this drink to your imagination.
- 250 ml Appletiser Pomegranate - Apple juice
- 200 ml of pomegranate juice
- 250 ml limeade
- 1 lemon quartered + slices for garnish
- 1/4 bunch mint leaves
- Pomegranate Ice cubes + more Ice cubes as desired
- Clean the mint leaves, tear the leaves and add them to a large jug.Reserve1/2 of the lot for garnish and serving. Quarter 1 lemon and add them to the jug along with the mint leaves.
- Using a rolling pin, bash the mint and lime to release the flavours.
- Add the limeade, pomegranate - apple juice followed by pomegranate juice. In each of the glass, fill in ice cubes and strain over a sieve the pomegranate mix.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.Notes:
- Appletiser Pomegranate Apple Juice is a 100% sparkling fruit juice. If you are using just pomegranate juice, do add a sparkling drink like Sprite or may b store bought lemonade .