Making Strawberry Lemonade concentrate ahead in time made it just perfect for my house warming party.I am all set to enjoy all Strawberry Lemonade all year around. Bring it on .. Lets rock !!!
With the sweetness from Strawberry and tartness from Lemon, this Strawberry Lemonade preseve allows you to feel Summer all year around !!
Say Good bye to Pots and Pans & say Hello to Ball Fresh Tech Jam & Jelly Maker !! For ardent Jam Makers, this tool is a bliss. In as little as 21 minutes, Jams and Jellies could be made. Once they cool down, spread them on to your toast and enjoy your meal. How cool is that!! Christmas fast approching, this Jam and Jelly Maker is my perfect handy gadget for making edible presents for friends and family.
With nearly 3 Kilo’s of Fresh + Frozen strawberries, I made a batch of strawberry jam and strawberry lemonade concentrate in 2 days back to back… and it was totally effortless. Just add the ingredients, press the Jam or Jelly Button , wait for the Beep and add sugar. Get Going with your chores and leave the machine to do the Job. Before you realise,first of many batches of delicious home-made jam will be ready. Stock up the Larder for the whole year by preserving with one of the 3 popular methods. I often do Water Canning Method. CHeck out my post on Strawberry Jam where I have elaborated on how to preserve with this method in detail.
What I really enjoy is the fact that the accompanying recipe book comes with the more traditional jam recipes along with the measurements for the reduced sugar options. I found the recipe for Strawberry Lemonade Concentrate in their website. Trust me its really handy. Just add up a few tablespoons’s of the concentrate, squeeze some fresh lemon juice, lots of ice and enough water to make it a perfect drink. The day I served the drink, I actually didn’t have any stocked Straberries for garnish, yet the drink was complete. Now that I have batches of the concentrate stacked up in my fridge, I will post the recipe for Strawberry lemonade soon too.
Until then, stack up your fridge with this must concentrate ahead of the party season. What are you waiting for ?? Grab your Ball FreshTECH Jam and Jelly Maker that is exclusively available at Lakeland.
Disclosure: I was sent a Ball Jam & Jelly Maker for review. All opinion expressed here are of my own and under no influence.
- 700 grams hulled Strawberries cut and pureed
- 600 mL lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 800 grams Sugar
- Add 700g of Pureed Strawberries to the Pot in the Jam Maker . Pour the Lemon Juice and Sugar evenly over the Strawberry mixture.
- Press JAM button. Cook time will automatically default to 21 minutes. Press (-) to reduce time to 18 minutes. Press ENTER.
- Don't Put the Glass Lid.Wait for the final Beep, when the process is completed.
- Press CANCEL and unplug appliance. Remove Stirrer using a pot holder.
- Since its a larger portion, preseve the Concentrate using the Watercanning Method.
- Prepare for water canning, by heating the jars in simmered water, until ready for use.Scoop the Concentrate carefully into the preserving jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace from the top. Wipe rim. Center lid on jar. Apply band until fit is fingertip tight. Repeat the process until you fill in the remaining jars.
- Process the filled jars into boiling water for 15 minutes,checking for altitude.