If you would love to check out a multi performance gadget, then My Pot Multi Cooker from Morphy Richards it is! Delicious Food, Faster and Healthier.
Welcome to Sandhya’s Kitchen Test Kitchen and this post is all about Morphy Richards Multi Cooker – My Pot ! Recently we were sent across this sturdy handsome kitchen gadget from AO.com for testing.. There is no second thought about not liking this multipurpose kitchen gadget.
We love using traditional pressure cooker at-least once everyday for the cooking efficiency and speedy cooking. When we checked out this this electric MyPot Multi Cooker from Morphy Richards, we had an instant love !
RECIPES TO COOK IN A PRESSURE COOKER
After having them in my kitchen for a few days, I can call it an indispensable piece of equipment for the kitchen.
When we unboxed this lovely kitchen gadget, it was pretty straight forward. There was just 2 pieces of equipment and the manual. That really makes it simple and efficient for someone who would like things straightforward. The unit itself looks pretty small for a 4L capacity, which is pretty good.
Inside the My Pot unit, there is a Steam basket, trivet, measuring cup and plastic spoon for use.
About My Pot Multi cooker
- With the help of My Pot multi cooker, I can cook an entire meal with the press of button.
There are 10 preset functions in this my pot cooker, that lets you cook a large variety of recipes, including risotto’s, stews, soups, curries, pasta, rice and even desserts too.
- What makes this gadget stand out from other pressure cookers is that you can Sear, Slow cook as well in MyPot. And this enables you to have minimal gadgets in your kitchen.
I haven’t cooked with the slow cooker & sear feature yet, so I’m unable to comment on how much time it takes. But I’m looking forward to making a slow cooker Tortilla soup pretty soon.
- The keep warm function and delay timer allows you to you enjoy warm meals when you are ready to serve.
- My Pot is really easy to clean due to the non stick interiors.
- Opening and closing the pressure cooker can be done with a twist.
Overall its an amazing gadget to enjoy Cooked meals quickly and you really don’t have to monitor the whole process through.
Head over to AO.com to find out more about Morphy Richards My Pot Multi Cooker, with a recommended retail price at £70.
Disclosure: Sandhya’s Kitchen was sent Morphy Richards My Pot Multi Cooker by AO.com for review. All opinions expressed here are of my own.