If you have never tried Tiramisu at home, you are in for a treat! This Super Easy 10 Minutes Chocolate Tiramisu is layered with Chocolate Cake, Coffee Cream, and some Cocoa. Overlay them in Small Mason Jars and serve the classic Italian dessert in a casual fantastic way! The good news is It is Eggless and has no alcohol too!
Tiramisu Jars are a delicious Eggless Mason Jar dessert
I’ve been making these Tiramisu jars for a while and my young, as well as older guests, love them. One of my friend’s daughters who is fifteen now visited us recently. She told me that these Tiramisu mason jars are simply the best and she hasn’t forgotten the flavors to date. Can you believe this?
I was absolutely ecstatic! Because when I last made her this dessert in person, she was only 10! Comments like this simply make my day!
When I first made the coffee cream for the Tiramisu, I had used Single cream instead of Double cream / Heavy cream. The flavors were fabulous, however, the cream did not hold the soft peak and was more like melted cream.
Although it was a huge hit, I was not pleased with all. From then on, I used Double cream / Heavy cream and the texture and flavors were perfect and 100 % success rate every single time.
To make this easy tiramisu, I have used Ball 135ml mason jars that come with a lid. Sometimes, I also love to reuse M&S pesto jar containers for my desserts – these are a perfect size. If none of them are handy, use shot glasses!
How to make Easy Tiramisu Jars?
Three easy steps to make this easy peasy dessert!
Step 1 – Prepare the coffee concentrate by mixing 2 tsp coffee in hot water and setting it aside to cool down.
Step 2 – Now let’s make the Coffee Cream. Whisk the cream and mascarpone cheese until well combined. Next, add the icing sugar or powdered sugar, and continue to whisk. Gradually add 1/3rd cup of coffee concentrate, vanilla extract, and whisk until stiff peak is achieved. DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO ADD TOO MUCH OF COFFEE, as the cream may not have a soft peak. Cover and chill the bowl and set it aside.
Step 3 -To Assemble the 135 ml jars, first place 2 tsp of chocolate cake crumbs or a small disk of cake as a base. Drizzle 1 tsp of the coffee concentrate. Now spoon in a generous serving of the prepared coffee cream and finally sprinkle some cocoa.
Serve this easy Tiramisu in Jars or Cups as a dessert for festive occasions like Christmas, Thanksgiving, or even friends & family gatherings.
If you love this recipe, you will also love these
EASY DESSERT RECIPES
HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE?
Be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a ★ rating!
Easy Chocolate Tiramisu Jars recipe below
Layering the Tiramisu
- 200 g Chocolate Cake Either Store bought or Save a few pieces from your Holiday Bakes
- 2/3 cup coffee concentrate 160ml
- coffee cream as needed Use the recipe as below
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting
- 1 tub Mascarpone Cheese (250g)
- 2½ Cup Double cream Heavy cream ( 600ml )
- ¾ Cup Icing Sugar Powdered sugar
- 3/4 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Cooled Coffee Concentrate 80ml
Coffee Concentrate makes 1 cup
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup hot water 240ml
- Prepare Coffee Concentrate, add 2 Tsp of Instant Coffee Powder to 240ml of Boiling Hot Water. Allow it to cool down.
- Place Double Cream and Mascarapone Cheese in a large mixing bowl, whisk until well mixed. Add Icing Sugar gradually while whipping followed by the addition of coffee concentrate and vanilla essence.. Whip all of them together until a soft peak is achieved.
- Seal the bowl with a cling film and place it in the refrigerator if you have some time for preparing your jars.
- To Serve Chocolate Tiramisu in small Preservative Jars sized 135ml , Layer the Base with a disk of chocolate cake. Alternatively you could place chocolate cake crumble at the base and give a good press with the back of a spoon. Drizzle 1 tsp of Coffee Concentrate onto the cake.
- Top a generous serving of Coffee Cream Tiramisu over the Cake.
- Dust some Cocoa Powder and place it in the refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes before serving.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the jars. I could make 12 servings of Chocolate Tiramisu with this measurement.