No bake mango cheesecake topped with mango, blueberries and mint – Who wouldn’t love this incredibly easy Mango Dessert? Serve them on any and every occasion, be it the Birthday Party, Diwali, Christmas, Thanksgiving or even New Year!
We are huge lovers of Mango Desserts at home and my family can go head over heals for these delicious sweet treats. By now you will know how much we love Mango recipes here right from the super popular Mango Coconut Overnight Oats, 3 Ingredients Mango Ice cream without Ice cream maker to 5 Minutes Vegan Mango Sorbet & Mango Yogurt Popsicles.
I would like to treat my readers of Sandhya’s Kitchen to yet another incredible party dessert loaded with mangoes. And we have a special reason too.. This post marks 10 years of Sandhya’s Kitchen. Sandhya’s Kitchen was born in June, a decade ago when I wanted to catalogue the recipes scribbled on papers into an online journal. A lot of bachelor friends would also ask me to send them the recipe of the dish, they enjoyed at home for dinner. That was the gastronomical begining of Sandhya’s Kitchen. A blog that once started as a hobby, is right now a full fledged recipe/photography hub loaded with vegan/vegetarian recipes.
Food Styling and Food Photography represent my creativity. After I push every post to publish, I have the same excitement as my first post. We cook and eat every single recipe made for the blog, straight after the images. So there is nothing fancy and artificial!! As long as the food looks delicious and my readers are tempted to make, I am one happy bee!!
Thank you all my lovely readers & new followers who have kept this space going!
9 Years of Blogging – Homemade Mango Ice cream
8 Years of Blogging – Mango Yogurt Popsicles
6 Years of Blogging – Mango Lassi
NO BAKE MANGO CHEESECAKE in JARS
We are talking about 7 ingredients plus all the topping for all the deliciousness. The texture of Mango Cheesecake filling is smooth, luxurious and oh so delicious that I can go on and on. Hence, I love serving my desserts in individual jars for portion controlled indulgence. Hey, but if you are like me – you can reach out for two too 😉
You can use 220ml Weck Jars like me or any odd sized jars or even fancy glasses – whichever suits you on the day!
The best bit about making these No bake cheesecake jars is that you don’t have turn on the oven and wait for it bake. These are extremely convenient when you don’t have access to oven or don’t want too :).
NO BAKE MANGO CHEESECAKE INGREDIENTS
Cheesecake Base – I have used Digestive Biscuits for the base layer. But other alternatives you may use are graham cracker or even granola. A little bit of unsalted butter is used to coat either of the ingredients.
Cream Cheese – I like to use Philadelphia cream cheese for making these jars. They work great every single time for me.
Mango Puree – is the essence of this mango cheesecake without baking.
Sugar – Both Caster Sugar and Icing Sugar works well. So you can choose to use either of them.
Cream – Double Cream or Heavy cream will do the job here. The key thing is, which ever cream you use, it should have the capability to whip.
Toppings – I love to garnish with whatever is available – mango cubes, strawberries or blueberries and mint. Sometimes we love some desiccated coconut too.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE MANGO CHEESECAKE IN JARS
To make this easy fuss free dessert- no bake mango cheesecake individual jars,
Cheesecake base – Simply blitz digestive biscuits along with melted butter until they resemble powder like. Set it aside.
Mango Cheesecake filling – Whip cream cheese, sugar, mango puree & vanilla extract until well-combined and smooth. In a separate bowl, beat double cream until soft peak is achieved. Simply fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture in two steps until combined.
Assembly – Place 1 tablespoon of the biscuit filling in the jars. Press it with the back of the spoon. Pipe the cheesecake filling into the jars until 3/4 from the top. Chill it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours .Top it up with cubed mangoes, blueberries & mint and serve.
What I really love about these no bake mango mousse cheesecake is that
- It can be made for a large gathering with ease
- They are great for every occasion and every season.
- It’s refreshing, light and so so delicious
- Individual Jars make it ideal for portion control.
- They are to too pretty to resist 😉
Don’t you agree??
These Mango Cheesecake dessert are so easy and delicious that you might end up making a lot of the mango cheesecake filling. Just freeze them and enjoy as Mango Cheesecake Ice cream. It’s a cheat recipe for cheesecake icecream but you will love them for sure.
MORE INDIVIDUAL JARS DESSERTS
HAVE YOU MADE MY DELICIOUS MANGO CHEESECAKE JARS?
NO BAKE MANGO CHEESECAKE JARS RECIPE
- 125 g Digestive Biscuits
- 50 Unsalted Butter melted
Mango Cheesecake Filling
- 300 g Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Mango Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150 ml Double Cream
Toppings as needed
- Mango Cubes,Blueberries & Blueberries
- Place the digestive biscuits in a plastic food bag and seal it. Crush them with a rolling pin and transfer the crumbs to a mixing bowl. Pour the melted butter and mix through.
- The other method to make Cheesecake base, is place the digestive biscuits in a food processor and pulse a few times, until it resembles crumbs like. Add melted butter and process until its coated through.
Mango Cheesecake filling -
- Place the cream in a bowl of a stand mixer and whip until the cream resemble soft peak. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, whip cream cheese, sugar, mango puree & vanilla extract until well-combined and smooth.
- Simply fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture in two steps until combined.
- Divide the biscuit filling between 6 Jars approximately 1 tablespoon in each of them. Press it with the back of the spoon.
- Either spoon or pipe the cheesecake filling into the jars until 3/4 from the top. Chill it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours .
- Top it up with cubed mangoes, blueberries & mint and serve chilled.