Looking for a Quick, Easy, Fun, and totally delicious No-bake Halloween treat? Try these cute and spooky Halloween Marshmallows! They make great-tasting inexpensive gifts too.
Vegan Marshmallows dipped in candy melts, decorated with sprinkles, candy eyes for spooky-looking Halloween pops.
About this Vegan Halloween Marshmallow recipe
Okay, now this Monster Marshmallow treat is super easy to put together. The ingredients are simple, easy to find, and anything to keep up with the Halloween theme. I hate to even call it a recipe, rather it is the technique involved in making this ghoulish treat, is important!
Candy-coated marshmallows may look like a delicate elaborate treat, but they only take a few minutes from start to finish. Marshmallow treats are not restricted to Halloween alone. It is so easy to make 10 minutes Welcome treats for birthdays, valentines day, and even Christmas.
Pack them in party bags and hand them over as an edible treat!
Whenever we have leftover Marshmallows after the barbecue, my kids love to create chocolate-coated treats or smores with them. They make sure we do have some leftover Marshmallows – how cute it is, isn’t it!
Depending upon the theme of the party, choose the candy melt colors accordingly and decorate with sprinkles.
If you can’t find candy melt, simply dip the marshmallows in melted semi-sweet chocolate to make chocolate-covered marshmallows.
WHY MAKE THIS Halloween Marshmallow?
- It is really Easy, Quick, and Budget-friendly. To make this really easy monster marshmallow, I use Vegan Marshmallow.
- A super fun dish made mostly with festive cupboard staples.
- 15 minutes – Make these festive Marshmallows for Halloween, Christmas or even Birthday parties. Simply suit the color of the candy melts/ chocolate to suit the theme.
- You have left over Jumbo Marshmallows from your Barbecue / Camping and you really don’t know what to do!
- Perfect kids friendly activity and you really cannot go wrong with it!
You will need the following ingredients to make quick No-Bake Halloween marshmallow pops.
Marshmallow – I like to use Giant Vegan Marshmallows. However, if you are not particular – simply buy giant toasting marshmallows.
Candy melts | Chocolate Melts – This recipe uses white candy melts and then I have stirred in orange, green and purple colors. You can also use green, orange, and purple candy melts. If candy melt is not available, use white chocolate chips.
Googly eyes or Candy eyes – Use edible candy eyes for the Marshmallow pops
Sprinkles – Halloween-themed sprinkles are easy to buy on Amazon.
How to make an Easy Halloween Marshmallow Pops?
To make this Marshmallow pops efficiently, the key thing is to get all the ingredients ready.
Push the candy sticks inside the marshmallows.
Layout the bowls with sprinkles and candy eyes.
Holding the candy sticks, dip the marshmallow in the melted candy and then onto the sprinkles. Lay it flat on the parchment paper lining the baking tray.
When it’s still a bit wet, place the candy eyes.
- Use semi-sweet chocolate chips or bitter dark chocolate chips for chocolate-dipped marshmallows.
- Don’t have candy sticks, use Pretzel sticks, Pretzel rods, or even Breadsticks.
- Go generous with the toppings – Use toasted coconut, white chocolate drizzle, m&m’s, or even granola.
How to store Halloween Marshmallows?
Store candy dipped marshmallows fresh in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to seven days. They may last a little longer in the refrigerator.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, YOU WILL ALSO LOVE THESE EASY HALLOWEEN RECIPES
HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE?
Be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a ★ rating!
Quick and Easy Halloween Marshmallows recipe below
- 10 Jumbo Marshmallow
- 10 Candy Sticks
- 2 Cup Candy melts 340g
- Candy eyes
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Push the candy stick into the marshmallow and set them aside.
- Melt the candy melt as per packet instructions. If you are using White candy melt, add the candy food colors a little at a time, stirring together until you achieve the desired shade. I have used Orange, Green and Purple food colors.
- Lay our candy melt, sprinkles, and candy eyes.
- Dip the marshmallow into the melted candy ( of your choice ), then into the sprinkles for hair, and set them on parchment paper to harden.
- When the candy melt is still wet, add the googly eyes/candy eyes.
- Repeat the process until all the marshmallows have hardened.