This Palak Paneer ( aka Spinach Paneer ) will leave you finger licking!!!
I am going to share with you a super easy Palak Paneer Recipe today.. Try it once and you are going to make it over and over again. Well, last week my son walks up to me and say’s ” I really love Palak Paneer – did you know that? “. And I was like … really? Though I used to make Palak Paneer occasionally, I haven’t had him eating them.. Instead I would make him a traditional Southindian Spinach curry with a ground coconut paste.. and he would love it.
When he said it, I was actually somewhere elated deep inside my mind ( as he wanted to eat some Spinach ) and hoping when I make it again he says its the Best Palak Paneer I have eaten.. To keep up the spirits, I cooked up a super large batch of Palak Paneer over the weekend just before dinner. Usually our dinner curries are not elaborate and with minimal spices but I had to make the best Palak Paneer … Well, few things in mind – Not many whole spices (that will devour the kids from food) and a quick grinding recipe to speed up my work.
For this recipe, I have not blanched the Spinach. Just cleared the stalk and added them to the nutribullet jar along with almonds, 1 green chilly and ginger. Whizz and That is it!!
Is the vibrant green Spinach Gravy beaconing you ?? Well it tasted soo soo good . I got the certification from both the lil ones and my better half that this is the BEST PALAK PANEER, that they have had recently… What more can I ask for??
Well, I have another reason to actually share the recipe for Palak Paneer in this post. Nutribullet = SMoothies !! Well, this is a misconception/ belief that a lot of people have got. I was quite keen in proving them otherwise. Nutribullet is a brand name for Nutrient Extractor with many different series, each having a different watts power, attachment etc.
I was sent across a Nutribullet 1200 series for testing with this powerful Nutrient Extractor. Nutribullet 1200 Series is equipped with an incredibly powerful 1200-watt motor, one-touch Smart Technology and an insulated Stainless Steel vessel that will keeps blasts chilled for hours and completely pulverises ingredients for an even smoother drinking experience. How cool is that.
Since I have used a local make nutrient extractor before , I was aware what are the basic function works. Knowing how powerful this extractor is, It was time to play around with my brand new kitchen gadget in my test kitchen. Being a Food & Lifestyle blogger, I often receive opportunities to test the gadgets and create recipes with them.. This is something that makes work all the more fun like and I thoroughly enjoy the testing process apart from snapping pictures.
Well, what are the other features?
- Nutribullet 1200 Series is sleek and sits compactly on my counter top.
- Features our powerful 1200 Watt Bullet Cyclonic Motor for the smoothest drinking experience of all the NutriBullet models
- Ultra-sharp NutriBullet Extractor Blade is made from super-durable Japanese Steel and turns at an incredible 25,000 RPM to completely break down the very toughest ingredients into a delicious pulp-free NutriBlast with a smooth consistency.
- It has a Torque Power base suction cups ensuring extra grip and stability during the extraction process.
- One touch button activates powerful Smart Technology Mode where by, you can go handsfree and eliminate any guesswork ( if its done )
- TWO super-sized 930ml capacity Colossal Cups – Allows to create large portions for family. Two Flip Top Caps keeps the drinks / mixture fresh for sometime.
- The insulated travel-friendly Stainless Steel Cup keeps drinks cool for up to 8 hours*.
- Cleaning – Simple and easy. Tap Rinse for the Blade whilst The Colossal Cups and Stainless Steel Cup are also Dishwasher Safe.
- The NutriBullet Cups are BPA Free.
- Includes a BONUS User Guide and 25 delicious Recipes Book.
Disclosure: Sandhya’s Kitchen was sent a Nutribullet 1200 series by High Street TV for testing & reviewing purpose. All opinion expressed here are of my own.