Crispy Air fryer Cauliflower Steaks – Thickly sliced steaks of cauliflower are air fried to perfection and served as an appetizer along with your favorite chutney.
ABOUT THIS CRISPY AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER STEAKS
Cauliflower is one of our favorite vegetables. Whether it is turned into cauliflower fried rice or cauliflower flatbread, made into buffalo wings or tossed in a Aloo Gobi curry with potatoes, I love how versatile it is.
And now this Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Steak is our new favourite!
Air-fryer is such an amazing gadget that I’d like to pop everything and anything into it to cook quickly and make it crispy on the outside, while it is tender & flavoursome inside.
No AIR FRYER – NO PROBLEM! MAKE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER STEAK IN THE OVEN!
Air fryer is my favourite way to get small portions of vegetables crispy. However for making super large servings, you can bake them too.
Either ways they are delicious and you can’t stop with just one portion of the vegan cauliflower steak.
Simply follow the method in my Cajun Cauliflower Steaks recipe to make it in the oven. Plus I have listed out 5 additional flavors to marinade the cauliflower to make delicious steaks.
WHAT IS A CAULIFLOWER STEAK?
Cauliflower Steak is simply a Cauliflower head that is sliced into thick slabs instead of florets. You can make roasted cauliflower steak or grilled cauliflower steak or even crispy steaks.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH CRISPY CAULIFLOWER STEAKS?
You can serve this crispy cauliflower with quick spicy coriander chutney. They are delicious as a hearty side to a vegan korma too! The flavors are fabulous together and make a delicious addition to the festive spread like Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas too!
MORE RECIPES IN THE AIR FRYER
- Airfryer Beetroot Chips
- Potato and Peas Samosa
- Airfryer Cauliflower Wings
- Onion Rings
- Avocado Fries
- Air fryer Doughnuts
HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE ?
Be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a ★ rating!
Post a photo of your creation on my Facebook page, share it on Instagram, or save it to Pinterest with the tag #sandhyaskitchen. I would love to see your pictures of this super delicious Indian Yogurt mint sauce.
AIR FRYER Crispy Cauliflower Steak recipe below
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Airfryer
- Philips Viva Air fryer
- 1 small Cauliflower head
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Wash & Prepare the Cauliflower– Wash the Cauliflower and trim the leaves. Carefully slice the steaks into 1” slices leaving the core intact. Use the disintegrated florets to make cauliflower rice or serve as small florets with these steaks.
- Prepare the Seasoning -Combine Olive Oil, turmeric, paprika, garlic powder, pepper powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Brush the Seasoning -Brush this seasoned mixture on the steaks.
- Air fry – Layer the steaks in a single layer in the Air Fryer basket. Select the AIRFRY program. Adjust the +/- keys to adjust the Time and Temperature to 180C and 15 minutes. Press Start. At half time, flip the steaks around.
- Serve – Remove the cauliflower steaks from the air fryer to a serving plate. Serve warm with coriander chutney.